The answers are out there.
You just have to know where to find them.
Everyone is aware that the healthcare crisis has been brewing for years and years. Current projections anticipate healthcare costs rising substantially with the new federal legislation. Even with so much focus on the issues, there seem to be more questions out there than answers.
Here are just a few of the key questions Accountable Health can help you answer:
- Is your current program likely to work, does it work or is it just another run-of-the-mill wellness or disease management program?
- Are your current vendors providing you with the right data regarding their performance?
- Have you really saved money and/or improved workforce productivity?
- Do you have the right incentives in place?
- How do you create a culture of health?
In the end, it’s about managing the health risks of your workforce. It’s these risks that are driving your costs. Understanding what those risks are, what’s important, what’s not, and what is likely to produce timely results is critical to your success.
As the founder and president of Accountable Health, it’s Fred’s mission to get you out of “crisis healthcare” mode and transition you in to a much more profitable system of “accountable health.”
“Let me help you cut through the confusion, identify what’s currently working and what changes should be put into place to maximize your outcomes.”